How to Book
- By telephone, on +33 1 44 85 40 40 from Monday to Saturday from 11h to 18h30 (except bank holidays).
- Book Online
- At the booking office of the Théâtre de l'Odéon, place de l'Odéon, from Monday to Saturday from 11h to 18h (except bank holidays) ; and on performance days 2h before the show starts.
- At the booking office of the Ateliers Berthier, 2h hours before the show starts, on performance days only.
General bookings :
Starting dates for bookings are indicated on each show’s page on this website, along with the prices, show dates, location, and running times.
Seats can purchased for all performances of your chosen show with the exception of specific dates (for group and schools advance bookings, reservations can be made from the month of May onwards, and for the duration of the season).
Subscription bookings :
Performance dates for all shows can now be chosen at the same time as making your subscription. Please indicate your chosen date along with two alternative dates.
Tickets will then be sent out in one go, and cannot be exchanged.
Audience members who do not wish to select their performance dates in advance will receive vouchers to be returned, once a telephone reservation has been made via the subscriptions service, no later than 15 days prior to the date of the show’s opening night.
Non-subscription bookings can be made in accordance with opening dates for bookings displayed on each show’s webpage.
Methods of payment :
- In cash (in Euros only)
- By cheque in euros payable in France made out to Théâtre national de l’Odéon (T.N.O.)
- Banker’s cards (Visa, MasterCard)
- Chèque vacances & chèque culture
It is possible to pay remotely by banker’s card . Please note that tickets purchased via this method of payment can only be picked up on the performance evening on presentation of the relevant banker’s card.
All reservations must be paid for within 5 days; the reservation will be cancelled after this period.
Any reservation made 3 days prior to the show must be paid for at least one hour before the show starts.