The objective is to train individuals involved in education in order to :
- encourage more frequent visits to the theatre
- introduce the analysis of dramatic works into the heart of their activities
- aid in the construction of an educational approach as opposed to simply a visit to the theatre
- provide key elements to help get the most out of readings of the various works
- facilitate the acquisition of knowledge in the history of theatre, literature, and European culture
- develop methodological competencies and responses linked to the professional domains of the participants.
The organization of these training courses is centered on :
- a cultural journey (outing to the theatre accompanied or not by a visit to the theatre, encounters with the artistic team etc)
- a period of theoretical and didactical analysis
- a period of artistic practice (acting workshops, writing, stage design, reading out aloud etc...)
- sharing of accompanying documentation.
We work in close collaboration with various institutions belonging to the Education nationale (Ministère, Rectorat, Inspection académique, University...) as part of the PAF and PNF.
+33 1 44 85 40 33