Suscribe and benefit from the following :
- 25 to 40% reductions on full ticket prices
- priority seating
- freedom to choose from the different shows
- direct line for reservations and personal service
- updates via post and/or by email throughout the season
- preferential prices and special offers with our cultural partners
Individual membership, under 28 years old membership, disability membership, Odéon Card
+33 1 44 85 40 38 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Group subscriptions, friends, organizations
+33 1 44 85 40 37 / email@example.com
+33 1 44 85 40 33 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Odéon-Théâtre de l'Europe collaborates with the educational community, in order to accompany pupils and students in their relationship with theatre.
- Discover key national and international theatre.
- Encourage an active relationship with the show, prior to each performance.
- Watch a show as part of the «école du spectateur» scheme thanks to preferential rates.
- Prolong the theatrical experience by developing exchanges on artistic themes.
- Provide training for establishments, teachers and education professionals.
Group of friends, associations, works councils
Going as a group allows us to experience theatre in different ways. Why not put a group together and enjoy theatre on a regular or occasional basis?
The audience development department is at your disposal to help you choose from a range of reservation options adapted to your needs and to accompany your visit.
PRICE OPTIONS :
Subscriptions – from May onwards for the forthcoming season
from 8 persons minimum.
3 shows minimum / 26 € per seat (en Class 1 at the Théâtre de l’Odéon).
identical shows and dates for the whole group.
this choice has to be made at the same time as taking out the subscription
Advance reservation (non-subscription) – from June for the following season
from a minimum of 6 people.
identical choice of shows and dates for the whole group.
BENEFITS RESERVED FOR GROUPS :
special rates : reductions of up to 39% on full ticket price.
possibility of advance booking before bookings are open to the public.
dedicated advisors and personalized advice on the choice of shows
presentation of the season, meetings can be set up at your place of work to give information about the shows.
publications and resource material in digital or hard copy format.
organization of visits to the theatre, encounters with the artistic teams.
01 44 85 40 37