Connect to the life of the theatre: through your donations, you contribute to funding the performances at the Odéon.
Join the Odéon Circle
The Circle unites theatre lovers who want to support creative works. Through their donations, members of the Odéon Circle contribute to funding the four leading performances of the season.
For the 2022-2023 season, this includes:
– Jours de joie by Arne Lygre, directed by Stéphane Braunschweig
– Kingdom, a play directed by Anne-Cécile Vandalem
– Uncle Vanya by Anton Chekhov, directed by Galin Stoev
– Nemesis, adapted from the novel by Philip Roth, directed by Tiphaine Raffier
Members receive numerous advantages:
– Access to exclusive events:
dinners and evening events with the artistic teams, discussions about the creation of the performances, attendance of the Avant premiere of a performance from the season
– Behind-the-scenes access: tours of the theatre, its backstage and decoration workshops
– Easy reservations through a special contact (based on Benefactor status)
– A tax break: 66% of the donation can be deducted from your income tax
Join the Giorgio Strehler Circle
The Giorgio Strehler Circle brings together committed members promoting theatrical creation in Europe. Presided over by Arnaud de Giovanni, this Circle offers its support to European theatre each season.
For the 2022-2023 season, this includes Dogs of Europe, adapted from the novel by Alhierd Bacharevič, a performance by the Belarus Free Theatre, directed by Nicolai Khalezin, Natalia Kaliada.
+33 1 44 85 41 12