The Odeon offers a great setting for conferences, workshops, coktails or celebrations. Please contact us for all inquiries : email@example.com
The Odeon-Théâtre de l'Europe was built in 1782 by the architects Peyre and de Wailly. It was destroyed and rebuilt twice, after the fires of 1799 and 1818. At the time, it was the first parisian monument fully dedicated to theatrical performances. The Italian-style theatre was the biggest of Paris in 1782 : it could welcome 1913 spectators, and only 800 today. The Odéon is designated historical monument since October 7th, 1947.
The Ateliers Berthier were built by Charles Garnier in 1895 for the Opéra de Paris (of which he was the architect) and served as a warehouse for storing stage sets until the 1950’s. In January 2003, the roomof the Ateliers Berthier, situated on Boulevard Berthier in the 17th arrondissement, was turned into a public building in order to serve as a temporary venue during construction work in the Odéon’s historic theatre between 2002 and 2006.
In May 2005, the Ateliers Berthier were officially designated as the Odéon-Théâtre de l'Europe’s second theatre, and have a seating capacity of 600 spectators.